1:8 .21 Engine Powered 4WD Racing Buggy INFERNO MP10 TKI 2 33022B
MP10 evolves with even greater performance for racing battle
For the never-ending pursuit of victory
For many years the MP9 was at the pinnacle of 1/8 engine racing buggies. Having inherited that DNA, the MP10 embodies new generation re-engineering across the machine with the TKI2 model representing this continued evolution to write another chapter in the storied history of the Inferno series. About 1 year has passed since the release of the Inferno MP10. Based on rigorous test data from actual racing, the TKI2 has been modified to fine-tune performance improvement. Front and rear shock stays have been lengthened together with the actual shocks to improve convergence, especially from jumps to landings. In addition to reinforced shock caps and pistons equipped with 5 x φ1.5 holes as standard (previously optional), improvements to various other parts have enhanced the performance across the chassis. A completely new body design improves aerodynamics for sharper handling characteristics. Of course body selection is a setting option, so the previous body design can also deliver optimal performance depending on course conditions. With a combination of newly designed components and race-proven optional parts included as standard, the new TKI2 promises world-class performance that will exceed expectations.
- This model represents the continuous evolution of the Inferno MP10 built on its racing achievements around the world.
- Revised reduction ratio delivers improved maneuverability from the proven speed and reliability of the inherited shaft-driven 4WD system.
- Broad ranging modifications have greatly improve handling characteristics.
- Competition-level model features a combination of newly designed components and race-proven optional parts included as standard.
- Lengthened diaphragm-type front and rear oil shocks promise excellent handling stability.
- Addition of collar between the steering rod and knuckle arm optimize bump steer characteristics.
- Uniquely designed body incorporates the latest aerodynamic technology.