1:8 Brushless Powered 4WD Racing Buggy ReadySet INFERNO MP10e Green 34113T1B
Zaawansowane sportowe buggy, gotowe do akcji od razu po wyjęciu z pudełka (ReadySet).
- W pełni zmontowany zestaw, który wymaga tylko czterech baterii alkalicznych rozmiaru AA do nadajnika oraz akumulatora do modelu.
- Wycięta i pomalowana karoseria w komplecie .
- Nowe serwo i silnik bezszczotkowy o sprawdzonej niezawodności, zapewnia optymalne połączenie wysokiej wydajności z łatwą obsługą zasilania elektrycznego..
- Dobrze zbalansowany rozkład masy poprzez zamontowanie cięższych części z przodu modelu.
- Nadajnik Syncro KT-331P (w zestawie).
- Możliwość precyzyjnego ustawienia rozstawu osi, rozstawu kół, kątów kół (zbieżność, wyprzedzenie, pochylenie).
- Dostępna jest duża ilość części opcjonalnych
Powerful racing buggy Easy to enjoy with in this EP Readyset!
The worldwide status of the 1/8 scale buggy category has been built on a combination of high speed and dynamic fun. In recent years, EP (electric) buggies powered by batteries and electric motors have grown in popularity. Based on its celebrated 1/8 GP Inferno series buggy, Kyosho releases the electric powered Inferno MP10e Readyset! The new MP10e features significant updates but inherits the Inferno MP9e Evo. V2’s optimal weight balance from its left-right battery distribution that became adopted widely in 1/8 EP buggy designs. This layout also allows easier maintenance. Output characteristics of the KV2300 motor can be programmed on BRAINZ 8 ESC (electronic speed controller). With the R/C system pre-installed, you can be driving after unpacking the model and charging the battery. Equipped with the newly developed high torque and waterproof KS5071-09MW steering servo, the MP10e can handle the heavy loads of hard off-road driving. The cornerstone of the MP10e’s high performance and reliability is the suspension system, which is similar to the Inferno MP10 GP model. Not only can you outrun GP models with the Inferno MP10e; this high-powered electric machine is packaged as a Readyset with the racing potency to succeed at the highest level.
- Pre-assembled Readyset of the world-famous 1/8 scale buggy
- 4WD shaft system makes full use of the brushless motor power and demonstrates exceptional traction stability.
- Forward mounting of heavy objects optimizes front-to-rear weight balance to realize more direct maneuverability.
- Includes pre-painted Inferno MP10e TKI2 body with excellent aerodynamics that delivers superior stability through high speed corners.
- New servo and brushless motor with proven reliability provides the optimal combination of high-performance with the easy operation of electric power.
- Includes 2.4GHz KT-331P pistol-grip transmitter with LCD screen for various setting adjustments.
- Newly developed springs for the long diaphragm front and rear oil shocks deliver reliable consistency.
- Wide range of suspension settings are possible with bushes used with suspension shaft mounts.
- Enjoy tuning up your machine with a wide variety of optional Inferno parts.
- Standard R/C car tube battery and square type battery for the motor (sold separately) can be mounted.
Forward weight distribution realizes direct responsiveness for compliant maneuverability. Features fully assembled chassis equipped with powerful brushless motor unit and R/C system.
Oil shocks with metal cases are equipped as standard and deliver precision damping function with ultra-reliable consistency. Includes the same specification coil springs developed for the 2022 GP Buggy World Championship.
5mm metal front and rear shock stays provide robust crash resistance and the high rigidity to extract maximum effectiveness from shocks and springs.
High-power TORIX 8+ brushless motor produces easy acceleration of the heavy chassis. Sliding motor mount allows easy adjustment of gear backlash.
The ESC (left) is a BRAINZ 8 that can withstand high loads and has 10 output programs to choose from. The receiver (right) is housed in a special case to protect it from dirt and damage caused by dirt and dust.
Newly developed high-torque steering servo is optimal for heavy 1/8 GP buggies. The receiver is equipped with a fail-safe function in the event of frequency interruption.
Wire guard neatly organizes the R/C system wiring on the chassis and is effective in preventing damage caused by wires getting caught in gears and other drive system parts.
Battery holder is compatible with most commonly available R/C car battery types. Simple hook-and-loop fastener allows battery to be easily secured and detached.
Same shape body as the Inferno MP10e TKI2 is finished and mounted on the MP10e. Advanced aerodynamics contribute to improved rear grip and outstanding stability even through high-speed corners.
K-Blox tires are pre-glued to the wheels and included as standard to deliver exceptional grip on dirt as well as asphalt surfaces such as parking lots.