1:10 4WD FAZER Mk2 FZ02-R Series ReadySet SUBARU IMPREZA WRC 2002 (Rally) 34481T1B
- Samochód zdalnie sterowany
Rally model joins the FAZER Mk2 series FZ02-R is here!
In the world of 1/10 EP (electric) models, the booming popularity of the FAZER Mk2 is driven by the combination of its exceptional performance and handling, whether for beginners with the pre-assembled Readyset or the easy to assemble kit. Now the FAZER Mk2 adds a rally weapon in the form of the FZ02-R to its lineup. The suspension system is the foundation of rally performance, and the FZ02-R features front and rear shock stays developed to support oil shocks with newly designed pistons and cases that deliver plenty of suspension stroke and exceptional running performance both on road and over the roughest surfaces. Shaft-type 4WD produces superior traction control and works optimally with new rally tires to transfer motor power efficiently to the road surface. Front bumper skid protects the front part of the chassis from impact before and after jumps, and a chassis cover protects the R/C units from dirt, sand, and stones. Included in the kit is Kyosho’s ultra-scale body reproduction of the Subaru Impreza WRC2002 made famous by Tommi Mäkinen in winning the first round Rally Monte Carlo four times in a row. An optional LED light unit recreated using the actual design data and materials of the original vehicle can also be attached to the body. This easy to finish Readyset features Subaru’s signature blue tone with 6-star logo and 15-spoke gold wheels to recreate the performance and experience of Subaru’s golden age of rally dominance in full throttle.
- Readyset includes fully assembled chassis and body with pistol-grip transmitter.
- Ultra-scale Impreza WRC2002 body captures the heart and soul of rally driving.
- Includes two types of wheel hubs with different offsets so tread can be changed according to the body width.
- Shaft 4WD system produces exceptional control and reliability.
- Suspension system features newly designed shock case, piston, shock stay, and front bumper.
- Completely sealed gearboxes are equipped with proven bevel-type differential gears on front and rear.
- Equipped with chassis cover that protects the R/C units and drive system from dirt and other elements.
- Features full ball bearing specifications for optimal drive efficiency.
- Hexagonal socket screws enable easy and efficient maintenance.
- Syncro KT-231P+ pistol-grip transmitter included and provides various setting options.
- Add your own batteries for chassis, transmitter and battery charger, and you are ready to run!
- Compatible with existing FAZER Mk2 optional parts so you can enjoy tuning and upgrading your machine.
Więcej informacji można znaleźć na stronie dedykowanej temu modelowi: LINK.
Includes Subaru Impreza WRC2002 body complete with colorful 6-star graphic and decals. Accessory parts unique to the ultra-scale body recreate the image of the original car in all its glory.
Fazer Mk2 FZ02-R chassis has been specially developed for rally models. Shaft 4WD system produces exceptional control and reliability, ideal for both on and off-road rally driving.
Features oil shocks with big bore cases and pistons designed for hard-core off-road driving. Newly developed springs reproduce true rally car driving characteristics.
New shock stays developed in conjunction with the new oil shocks. Mounting angle can be changed in three stages to optimize settings.
Newly designed steering hub arms and tie rods reduce bump steer, and changes in the Ackermann ratio create mild steering characteristics for easier control.
Skid angle on the rally model front bumper reduces resistance with uneven road surfaces and suppresses changes in posture before and after jumps.
Chassis cover to protect the sensitive R/C equipment from dirt and other elements is included as a standard feature.Furthermore, it comes equipped with a sintered 32T pinion gear that exhibits outstanding durability even during high-load off-road driving. The motor mount, which requires no backlash adjustment, allows compatibility with pinion gears ranging from 29T to 37T.
It is compatible with a separately sold LED light unit (recommended: 97054-4CR 2 sets), and by installing it, it becomes a more scaled and realistic specification.
Block pattern tires deliver high grip from asphalt to dirt and combine with gold spoke wheels to elevate style in line with performance.