1:10 4WD FAZER Mk2 FZ02L Series readyset 1971 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 Beige Gray 34436T1
- Samochód zdalnie sterowany
Strona producenta dedykowana modelowi: LINK
The 300 SEL 6.3, a symbol of Mercedes-Benz's classic cars, has been recreated as an electric R/C car!
Enjoy driving in style with the 1971 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- The "1971 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3" was produced by Mercedes-Benz from 1968 to 1971. It served as their flagship model during that time, featuring a 6.3-liter V8 engine, and earned the nickname "Dragster" due to its exceptional acceleration. This "Super Sedan" showcased remarkable power and performance.
- The body of this model is built in an ultra-scale body specification, with the large front grille accurately replicating the Mercedes-Benz emblem, the "Three-Pointed Star," using separate parts. All components are chrome-plated, and the unique vertical twin-lamp headlights and rear combination lights feature lens-cut transparent injection parts that allow for LED installation. The body color chosen is a luxurious Beige Gray, and the model comes with color decal application already completed at the factory, providing a finished body with a high-class appearance.
- Front and rear light buckets compatible with the separately sold 97054 LED light unit series. By installing the LED light unit, it transforms into a body full of real car feeling.
- Installing vintage TC tires and rally wheels with wheel caps, which perfectly match the vintage car.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Full-time 4WD touring chassis with shaft drive that allows anyone to enjoy driving.（FZ02L）。
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Uses button screws with hexagonal holes in each part. Reliable tightening torque can be applied, and maintenance is possible with even fewer tools.
- Since the motor mount has mounting holes according to the pinion gear, troublesome backlash adjustment is unnecessary. Supports from 29T to 37T.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
This extraordinary model combines a luxury 4-door saloon with supercar acceleration and performance from a 6.3-liter V8 engine outputting 250 horsepower. The signature headlights and grille are emblematic of this era in Mercedes-Benz design.
Vintage Touring Car (VTC) tires & Rostyle type wheels to match vintage car style.
Front and rear light buckets compatible with the separately sold 97054 LED light unit series. By installing the LED light unit, it transforms into a body full of real car feeling.
Completely new chassis realizes low center of gravity with its simple, functional design. Featuring an integrated gearbox that optimizes torsional rigidity of the main chassis, the nylon material reduces weight while improving impact resistance. Each key component has been reinforced in this simple design without upper deck.
Features a reduced number and variety of screws and parts, and consolidation of frequently used screws into the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckle promises reliable control movement. Interchangeable on both front and rear left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
Oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models Oil shock is newly designed. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.