MINI-Z AWD DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE Triple Nickel 32621S
- Samochód zdalnie sterowany Mini-Z AWD
Dowiedz się więcej o MINI-Z.
AWD series is a Four Wheel Drive chassis with Drift tires and paired with the Syncro KT-531P Transmitter. Perfect for drifting in small spaces.
To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD is now available in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional MZW446 gyro unit. The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- Wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
- Note! Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It is only compatible with the special gyro unit (sold separately).
The 'Hellcat' is the pure definition of American muscle. With its 6.2ℓV8 supercharged engine producing a brutal 797 horsepower, the Hellcat is the high-performance model of Dodge Challenger lineup.
Includes stylish design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim as well as dual rate adjustment of steering angle and control the flashing speed of optional LEDs. In addition, the transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning (default setting at the time of shipment is Training Mode).
Special AWD Sports chassis is based on the MA-02 chassis and features the RA45 unit.
Features VCS front suspension that optimizes camber change in concert with suspension stroke. Replacement of front suspension coil springs is easy with no tools required.
Equipped with strut-type rear suspension.
Full bearing specifications include 14 ball bearings.
Equipped with drift tires as standard.
Equipped with special mount space and gyro adjustment volume for the optional gyro unit (sold separately).